Conducting preventive maintenance on your UPS systems on a regular basis is just as important as conducting maintenance on your batteries. An effective maintenance plan will ensure that the electronic and mechanical components of a UPS are evaluated, cleaned and tested. It helps identify issues and greatly reduces the risk of failure. Preventive maintenance goes a long way to ensure you are getting the most life out of your UPS system. A few examples of maintenance conducted by InLine Power are:
- Measuring input currents and harmonic content can help identify an imbalance in the rectifier section that can indicate the input harmonic filter is not funtioning 100%.
- Measuring output load of the UPS to determine proper balancing to avoid overheating and overloading of the neutral conductor.
- Thermal imaging scan of the UPS harmonic filter may indicate the AC capacitors are degradating and replacement should be planned.
Other UPS services InLine Power can provide are:
- Pre-site inspections
- Start up services
- Preventive maintenance
- Commissioning services
- Load assessment
- Thermal imaging of UPS and battery cabinets
- Emergency service
- Repair service
- Load bank testing
- AC and DC capacitor replacement
- Load capacity testing
- Harmonic content analysis
When you’re InLine…you stay online
Protect Your Investment with InLine Power